About Us

Over 75 years of dedicated service.

The North Districts Credit Union was chartered in 1942 to serve the needs of ten school districts that have merged into four districts. On July 10, 2001 we were granted a community charter by the Department of Banking and will now be known as North Districts Community Credit Union. We continue to maintain our growth, with assets of $37 million dollars, and 3,600 members.

The North Districts Community Credit Union is regulated and audited by the Pennsylvania Department of Banking. Each account is Federally insured to the full legal limit of $250,000 by the NCUA.

A president, treasurer, and five additional board members monitor the credit union. These officers and directors meet once a month to review policies, investments and loans, and to keep rates current and competitive.

To join the Credit Union, you must live work or worship in one of the following areas:

Allison Park Aspinwall Blawnox Etna Fox Chapel
Gibsonia Glenshaw Hampton Indiana Indianola
Millvale O’Hara Pine Reserve Richland
Shaler Sharpsburg Wildwood

Comments are closed.